|In his car.|
|Dumb Ways to Die|
|Dumb Ways to Die app|
|Drive Around the Boomgates at a Level Crossing|
|Melbourne International Film Festival|
His gender was revealed by his plush information.
Bonehead loves his car and hates trains. That’s because he’s always in a hurry and hates waiting around for things. He believes that patience isn’t a virtue; it’s a waste of time. “Why can’t HURRY UP be a virtue?” he says. Needless to say, when he’s faced with the boom gates at a level crossing his impatience gets the better of him – and so does the 145-ton train.
Bonehead's appearance is a green character with car parts stuck inside him.
In the video, Bonehead is seen waiting at the boomgates, he was impatient and then drives around them quickly. But just after he drives around them, he then gets hit by a train.
In the game, the player must spell "PATIENCE" within the time limit. If you lose, he will die. If you win, he will wait. Then after the train has passed, the boomgates will rise and he will cross the tracks without getting killed.
An update gives him a new task. This time, the player needs to hold his car whenever he approaches a gate crossing. If they do it correctly at all the gate crossings in the level, Bonehead will speed through, but gets disappointed at the traffic ahead. If the player fails to stop him. Bonehead will get run over again.
- He had been named "Jason" by Dumb Ways to Die Wiki community before his official name has been approved. It is found from Dumbwaystodie.com before the site was rebooted into teaser of Dumb Ways to Die 2 the Games. This was a method to find out.
- Right click on dumbwaystodie.com and press "inspect element". Pressing F12 also works.
- Put the screen at an angle, so you can see "inspect element" and the boomgates guy.
- Put your mouse over the line in inspect element that has "jason". The blue box shows what it is. And it's on the boomgates guy.
- After the Third Website Release, he is seen again but the element's name were changed into "character car".
- The darker spot above his eyes are similar to Putz and Reite.
- Bonehead is obviously a car person, and hence doesn't want to wait for trains.
- He is obviously not waiting. This was confirmed by the shop page, citing that he is always in a hurry and hates waiting around for things. He believes that patience isn’t a virtue - it’s a waste of time.