|Clod has been invited inside.|
(Mask and knives)
| Gray and Grey|
|Dumb Ways to Die|
|Dumb Ways to Die app|
|Invite a Psycho Killer inside|
Clod is a character. He is invited in by an unseen character, who he eventually kills off screen. He only shows up twice in the entire video: in the line and in the chorus.
Clod’s working life started as a door-to-door door salesman. On discovering that people already had doors a devastated Clod pursued another career. A little bit of light killing on weekends. He manages to find himself quite busy for those willing to open their doors. To this day, he still hates doors.
Dumb Ways to Die
He is in group three, but only pops up for a little bit to wave at the camera. This is the only one time he is seen in the chorus.
Trump Ways to Die
He apperead in this video too. When Trump walked into elevator, the elevator sometimes elevator became black. When light shone again, Trump falled and behind him stood Clod with Trump's hair.
Clod does appear in the game. Here, the player needs to choose the door without Clod. There are two Clods at each door. If the player chooses a foot with a Clod, they fails the game, but if they chooses the game with a panda, they wins.
After an update, Clod has a new minigame. In the game, the player must use their finger to guide a small light around a dark room to find Clod. If successful, Clod will get put in a jail cell and look sad, if failed, Clod will use his claws the scratch the screen
- He doesn't appear in the MIFF clip. Neither does Stupe or Numskull.
- Coincidentally, all of these characters are green.
- In the mini game, there is a Panda character. This animal only shows up in the app.
- He is one of the characters not to suffer a death. The others being Ninny and Doomed (may including Dunce).
- He is the only character to pop up, rather than dance.
- He and Bungle do not dance at all.
- He has the least amount of screen time in the video.
- He is one of characters from group three to have their own minigame, however ironically, he is the only character who isn't unlockable. At the end of the credits section of the app (where the motto Be Safe Around Trains is mentioned), he also pops up to wave at the player.
- He is confirmed as male in the app, during 'Tweet your death' it's default message says "I probably shouldn't have opened the door for this guy".
- According to the shop page, Clod's back story is this: "Clod’s working life started as a door-to-door door salesman. On discovering that people already had doors a devastated Clod pursued another career. A little bit of light killing on weekends. He manages to find himself quite busy for those willing to open their doors. To this day, he still hates doors."
- In the original video, Clod doesn't dance at all. However, in Trump Ways to Die, he is a Tertiary Dancer.