Mishap is the character who keeps a rattlesnake as a pet and gets his eye bitten by it.
His name was revealed by his plush's product name.
Mishap decided to keep a rattlesnake as a pet. It was never going to be an easy relationship. The game of fetch never really caught on. And neither did the afternoon hose bath. It all came to a head when Mishap offered his rattle snake mustard on a hot dog. Everyone knows snakes only like onions. It ended in tears.
Dumb Ways to Die Edit
In the game, Mishap is seen holding a hotdog when the player must squirt mustard, and if the player wins, his rattlesnake will eat the hotdog he was holding. If the player fails, the rattlesnake will bite his eye again.
As part of an update, he has a new game. The player must spread out butter on a pan. If the pan is successfully covered, a piece of bacon will appear, and Mishap will give it to the snake, who will eat it. If this not done successfully, Mishap gets eaten again.
He has a Valentines' Day minigame where you have to put the chocolates in the box. If all the chocolates are in the box, Mishap gives the chocolate box to the snake and the snake eats it. Otherwise, Mishap will place the lid on the box incorrectly and the snake will bite his eye again.
- Mishap and Botch both fall backwards when they die.
- The hotdog has mustard on it, while in his minigame, the player have to put the mustard on it.
- Mishap, Hapless, Dippy, Doofus, Skellieflop, Madcap, Loopy, Dumbbell, Señor Redcape, Ruckus and Mr. Ghost are the characters who die from animals.
- Mishap has eyebrows in the singing sequence, but they are nowhere to be seen in the dancing sequence.
- Mishap is a second dancer in the original music video, while he is a standard dancer in Trump Ways To Die.