|Dumb Ways to Die|
|Dumb Ways to Die app(Unlockable)|
|I wonder what's this red button do?|
|Melbourne International Film Festival|
|Dumb Ways to Valentine|
Ninny loves everything red. Red lights, red flags, red buttons. Always the joker, if Ninny grew up in the Middle Ages he would have been the fool. We know this because even the giant 'world destruction' sign didn't stop Ninny from pressing the red button. Now, no more Ninny.
Ninny is seen standing by a red button, saying, "I wonder what's this red button do?" and pushes it causing the Earth to blow up.
Ninny is unseen in his minigame. However, the player can push the red button, blowing the Earth up. If they don't press the red button, a rainbow will appear where the explosion would normally be. He's also an unlockable character for your train station.
Ninny also has a new game in the update where the player must remember a series of buttons to push. If they push the buttons in the correct order, fireworks will appear. If they push the incorrect button, the explosion from his original game appears.
- Ninny is the only character to talk in the song.
- He's the only orange character of Dumb Ways to Die music video and one of the Peanut-shaped characters, along with Lax and Munchies.
- He's the only character in group four to be a Standard Dancer.
- According to the Dumb Ways to Valentine, Ninny has a role of a female, while Dunce did a role of a male.
- However, Dumb Ways to Die™: Crazy Chronicles Activity Journal revealed their gender as male which conflicts each other.
- Despite of the confliction, Metro confirmed "The correct gender for Ninny is male. The characteristics that appears in the Valentine's video is correct and done purposely."
- He has a rare shade of orange.
- He's the only character not shown to suffer from any bodily damage, implying his body was completely destroyed. The same goes with Doomed (implying that he was completely hit by a bat).
- He, Doomed, and Clod are the only characters to not have any visible injuries.